Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Wet Ride!

I set out for a nice long ride on Sunday afternoon but was cut short with the lighting and downpour that ensued shortly after beginning the ride! I suppose that on one level it is all about the effort but hey, I need to get some miles on those new wheels and hours in the saddle. Depending on how my rides over the next couple of weeks go, I am supposed to be riding in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure in Knoxville on Saturday, June 5th. They have 25, 62, and 100 mile routes...100 is definitely out of the question but at this point I am hoping that I can muscle through the 62 mile metric century. This would be a great start to my long summer of training. Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. What about your personal sag wagon...I don't even get a little shout out?

    ReplyDelete